Innovation that excites
In your studies for an online MBA specialising in Artificial Intelligence, your initial focus will be on general management and business principles. In the later stages of your studies, you’ll dive into the social and economic questions and dilemmas surrounding AI use in business. This way, you’ll build on the managerial knowledge you’ve developed, and be able to better understand how tried and true methods can be implemented in order to successfully navigate new challenges.
On top of these topics, you’ll also explore cognitive processes from a neuroscientific perspective – an essential component in machine learning and AI – and acquire practical work skills by working with various AI tools in a simulated business setting. Upon graduation, you’ll be able to analyse and asses how AI tools work, and which element to utilise according to different business requirements.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Operations and Information Management
AI in Practice
Capstone Project Thesis & Defence
You can start your desired study programme at Smart College UK if you meet the requirements.
The admissions documents must be provided in English or German, if they were not issued in one of these two languages, a translation is required. If you need to translate your documents, we can help refer you to our trusted translation partners. You can find more details here.
- Completed, undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS
- Your degree must be from a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- You must have achieved a final grade of at least “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year’s professional work experience completed prior to the start of study programme. Work experience must have been gained after completion of your undergraduate studies
Start your online degree with our Scholarship Programme and receive a scholarship up to 75%.
This also helps you get started as a participant with immediate access to 50% of your courses even when you don't meet the full ECTS requirements yet. If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience instead.
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you need a minimum of 180 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme. Alternatively, if you have already 210 or 240 ECTS upfront, then only one year of work experience is required.
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme. Alternatively, if you have already 240 ECTS upfront, then only one year of work experience is required. Applicants with only 180 ECTS cannot be registered for a One-Year MBA program.
Once all admissions documents are provided and any relevant admissions courses are complete, you can move forward and finish your degree.
Questions? Speak to one of our study advisors, they will guide you through every step of the process.
- Proof of at least one year’s qualified work experience completed prior to the start of the study programme (the work experience must be gained after the completion of your undergraduate studies).
- Undergraduate degree with 180 ECTS: you will have to provide a proof of a second year of qualified work experience at the end of the MBA programme, before graduation
- Undergraduate degree with 210 ECTS: you will have to provide a proof of a second year of qualified work experience at the end of the MBA programme, before graduation
- Undergraduate degree with 240 ECTS: you will have to provide a proof of only one year of work experience at the start of the MBA programme.
- You can provide us a translation of your employment contract and your pay slip or you can ask your company to fill out this form in English, sign it, apply the company stamp and send it to us:
Proof of work experience (EN)
Proof of work experience (NL)
Proof of work experience (ES)
Proof of work experience (IT)
Proof of work experience (FR)